When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Senior Pricing Lead will lead the price strategy & execution for select Building Management Systems brands. They will lead cross functional teams to implement PROS pricing solution by partnering closely with HBT Pricing Operations. The successful candidate will ensure cross-functional communication and identify and solve problems in and out of immediate pricing space to maximize profitability and top line growth.
· Partner with offering management leaders and marketing to develop and execute segmented and differentiated pricing strategies. Gain agreement of price actions, timelines and effectively execute to support positive price realization
· Lead Annual Price Update process for BMS brands and sales channels. Utilize SAP, PROS and other commercial systems to implement your strategy.
· Partner with BMS pricing leader to develop annual operating targets. Report monthly price realization results and lead operating reviews with your brand GMs
· Analyze the impacts due to material, freight inflation and tariffs. Gain agreement from Brand GMs to implement countermeasures
· Implement PROS Pricing Solution for the BMS business. Lead cross functional stakeholders to review current commercial process and recommend functional requirements for new process & tools. Support implementation and adoption activities with HBT Pricing Operations.
· Enhance pricing dashboards to quantify impact of changes to existing product price, new product price and impact of inflation to evaluate profitability impact by product line & region.
· Partner with sales & business leaders to review and provide input on the channel rebate programs.
· Serve as point person to ensure all functions understand the end-to-end pricing process; develop and conduct training as required for strong collaboration.
· Partner with Pricing Admin Analyst to resolve tactical price queries. Implement actions to correct root causes and update appropriate systems.
Deal Desk responsibilities:
· Partner with HBT Global DD Director to establish the region Pricing Deal Desk with clear rules, processes and tools including deal evaluation templates.
· Lead weekly deal reviews with business leadership, sales and marketing. Partner with deal desk analysts to pull together appropriate qualitative and quantitative data for the review. Recommend price adjustments to maximize value and win rate.
· Work closely with sales and business leadership to understand vertical market and competitive scenarios and value delivery that can influence deal evaluation.
· Develop Monitoring, tracking and reporting capabilities of deal desk results
· 3+ years of pricing, data analytics, or product management experience.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
· 2+ years’ Experience in a Matrixed environment
· 2+ years’ experience driving Macro-pricing strategy in lines of business, working from the ground up
· Proven data analysis experience and solid grasp of pricing models & techniques. Experience utilizing Tableau, SAP BI or MSFT Excel.
· Highly desire PROS / Vendavo and SAP pricing experience
· Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
· Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
· Demonstrated change management skills with the ability to influence across and up in the organization
· Professional Pricing Society – CPP certification
· Master’s degree in Finance, Marketing or MBA
Internal Number: req291062
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.