Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
What You Will Do:
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for pricing related analysis and reporting in the United States. Primary responsibilities include supporting the sales team by reviewing pricing strategy, responding to inquiries and providing price input for Bids and Contracts. This position will partner with the HCS team to provide data and input for GPO/IDN Contracts. In addition, this position will work closely with the Government Sales & Contracting teams to manage the Federal Government contracts. Frequent contact with internal customers, occasional contact with external customers is required and often involves working under tight deadlines and quick turnarounds.
● Will perform regular Sales reporting for Customer Contracts related to pricing
● Will provide Adhoc analysis needed to advise cross-functional teams on price strategy
● Will create price lists for Contractual exhibits
● Will address Pricing Discrepancies from Sales Support Team
● Will lead Annual Pricing Review with shared accountability with Marketing, Sales and Finance
● Will maintain the Federal Government contract pricing including Government Distributors
● Will support HCS partners by providing Divisional pricing insights and analysis as needed for GPO and/or IDN contracts
● Will help maintain published pricing guidelines
What You Need:
Bachelor's degree required. Preferred concentration in a related field (ie. Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics)
● Strong analytical skills
● Experience preparing tenders and bids in United States
● Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage several projects at a time
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK