Business Analyst ( Market Risk / Counterparty Credit Risk)
July 4, 2019
· Required to do document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
· Interact with various departments within our clients as well as the entire organization as a member of a project team
· Work with Clients, Financial Engineers and R&D to analyse product gaps and enhancement requests, draft technical specifications and assist in prioritizing developmental efforts
· Serve as business and technical expert on presales as needed
· Work may include serving as business and technical resource for active client implementations
· Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or Computer Engineering exposure on market risk / Counterparty credit risk with around 5 years of experience
· 3+ years' experience in the Financial Services industry consisting of at least 2 years directly working
· Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional and technical requirements
· Strong understanding of Derivative Trade Life-cycle management from both a Front and Back Office perspective
· Thorough understanding of and experience delivering trade capture and pricing solutions,including Vanilla and Exotic Financial Derivatives, Trade Life-cycle and Workflow, Market and Credit Risk analytics
· In-depth familiarity with Financial Product Structures, Curve Building, and Market and Reference Data
· Knowledge of valuation models and methodologies of public and OTC Cash and Derivative products and exposure to multiple Asset Classes (FI, Commodities, Credit, Equities and FX) a plus
· Working knowledge of front office or middle office systems such as Bloomberg, Calypso, Murex, Misys, RiskMetrics, Algorithmics, Sungard is much preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Internal Number: 6078934
About Recruit Logic
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.
BACK TO TOP
Pricing Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else PPS has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Pricing Career Center.