CBRE is the global leader in commercial real estate services, has been ranked the industry's top brand by the Lipsey Company for 15 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune's "Most Admired Companies" in the sector four years in a row. Through our values of respect, integrity, service and excellence, we maintain a relentless focus on creating winning outcomes for our clients, employees and shareholders.
DESCRIPTION / OPPORTUNITY
The real estate market is undergoing a significant and exciting change - driven by data and technology. Digital and Technology powered products play a vital role in CBRE's mission to create unmatched value for our clients. The Senior Pricing Analyst will determine product packages and pricing to gain market share and achieve revenue goals. This is a highly analytical role that requires pricing analysts to consider data from multiple sources and develop complex pricing models that reflect margins for promotional and seasonal pricing based on competitor, market, and customer data. S/he is a key member in the Product team reporting to the Vice President, Products. The person must have a passion for data, analytics and predictive modelling and must collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop strategies that drive sales and ensure that their companies remain competitive.
* Analyze Data that impacts pricing from a variety of sources and use it to inform pricing strategies and trends.
* Develop Pricing, Revenue and Market Share Forecasts and Models
* Determine Marketing Strategies to inform effectiveness of promotions and competitive responses
* Monitor Industry Trends and ways to improve sales volume or profitability
* Develop Pricing Tools to enable dynamic pricing keeping guard rails on profitability and provide information about competitor prices and promotions.
* Present Findings to Key Decision-Makers
* Gather and continuously refine Market intelligence for internal and external consumption
* Be the expert on competitor offerings and their pricing and promotions
The individual must be highly analytical and a strategic thinker. The individual will work with sales to set and adjust prices based on statistical models and customer psychology. The person needs to have:
* Passion for addressing the most important business questions via high volume data
* Minimum 1 year of professional experience in quantitative analysis, data modeling, reporting, relational database tools, and SQL / SAS
* Preferred technical experience in machine learning or statistical analysis, and data visualization related work
* Good analytical skills
* Self-motivated, smart and quick to learn
* A commitment to your career so you can grow with the group
* An awesome team with whom to collaborate
* A competitive compensation package, complete with benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/401(k)/Disability)
* An open source culture/atmosphere that encourages learning and contributing back to the community. We support staying on top of the latest best practices and tools
* Flexible work schedules and casual atmosphere
* Paid holidays/vacation
ABOUT OUR TEAM
We are a growing product management team within CBRE's digital and technology group. We are well positioned within the organization to access global data, tools, resources, and leaders throughout the industry. Our mission is to empower both the enterprise and its constituent lines of business with the game changing data and insights needed to develop and execute business strategy. We believe that personal growth is equally as important as Company growth, as the two are, in fact, largely interdependent. We dream big and want to work on the most interesting real estate questions with great people, leading technology and shared curiosity.
Internal Number: 19016332
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.